Private tour Chiang Rai Golden Triangle
Full Day tour visit the interesting spots such as white temple, city highlight, Golden Triangle, longnecked village and The Mekong River boat ride.
Chiang Mai to Chiang Rai
(Full Day Private Tour)
Tour Price: 5000 Baht/Van
Guide :1200 THB (If you don’t require guide you can pay only car price.)
Private tour Chiang Rai Golden Triangle, Maesai, Hilltribe, and White Temple sounds like a comprehensive and exciting tour that would offer a lot of different experiences and sights. The tour would start with pickup from a hotel or guesthouse and would include a visit to Mae Ka Chan hot spring. Then, the tour would visit Wat Rong Khun (White Temple), which is a beautiful and unique temple known for its intricate and ornate design.
After visiting the White Temple, the tour would proceed to the Golden Triangle, where visitors would be able to see the magnificent view of the Mae Kong River. There would also be a boat trip on the river, which would offer the opportunity to see the border area where Thailand, Laos, and Burma meet. The tour would include lunch at a local restaurant.
The tour would also include Hilltribe Village to see the Black Lahu, Akha Hilltribes, and Karen Long Neck Hilltribe, which would provide a unique cultural experience and the opportunity to learn more about these ethnic minority groups. The tour would end with a return to the hotel or guesthouse around 09:00 pm.
Overall, this tour would be a great opportunity to explore the natural and cultural highlights of Chiang Rai and the Golden Triangle area.
- Pickup at hotel or guesthouse in Chiang Mai town
- Visit Mae Ka Chan hot spring
- On the way visit Wat Rong Khun (White Temple)
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Golden Triangle to see the magnificent view of Mae Kong River
- Boat trip: Thailand, Lao, Burma (Mae Kong River)
- See Black Lahu, Akha Hilltribes and Karen Long neck Hilltribe
- Return to hotel or guesthouse about 09.00 pm.
Private Tour Chiang Rai Golden Triangle
Private Tour only your Group
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- Drinking Water
- Transfer from/to Hotel
- Accident Insurance
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- English Speaking Guide
- Lunch and beverages
- Tip (for your convenience)
sWhat to bring?
- Visitors are required to cover up at the temple. Please wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants or a sarong
- Comfortable shoes or sandals that can be easily removed before entering a temple
- Hat and sunglasses
- Trip Duration: 10-12 hrs.
- Availability: Daily
- Start 7:00 am. or your requirement
- Group size: 2-12 persons
- This private tour included only a transport and a driver.
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply with later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Where we go?
Mae Kachan Hotsprings
Wat Rong Khun