Sightseeing Tour Doi Suthep
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Doi Pui Hmong Hill Tribe Village
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Tour Price: 2600 Baht/Van
Guide :1200 THB (If you don’t require guide you can pay only car price.)
We will guide you in and around Chiang Mai Town to explore the most beautiful nature places and temples in the area of Doi Suthep-Pui National park. Your first stop is at Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. It is one of the most significant and lovely temples in northern Thailand, situated near the top of Doi Suthep, the Must Place of Chiang Mai.
Next, you'll continue to the delightful Hmong village of Doi Pui. Learn how the hill people make a living by selling handicrafts, fabrics & curious decorative ornaments. This is a truly unique experience in Thailand that you will not want to miss. Return to hotel/meet up location
Lastly, We also have another temple to visit just a few kilometers down the road from Doi Suthep. Wat Pha Lad is nestled in the forest. This temple is as peaceful, serene, dotted with Buddhist statues, old structures, intricate carvings, Naga-flanked stairways, beautiful views of the city and very few tourists , but it has a stunning overview of the city of Chiang Mai that is worth admiring.
You should feel happy with all merit you’ve made, in the end of the program. Return to hotel/meet up location
- Pickup at hotel or guesthouse
- Drive to Suthep – Pui National Park about 40 minutes
- Visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Visit Hmong Village
- Visit Wat Pha lad
- Return to hotel or guesthouse
Sightseeing Tour Doi Suthep Mountain
Private Tour only your Group
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- Transfer from/to Hotel in city area
- Accident Insurance
- A child safety restraint seats (Car seat) are available with advance reservation.
- For children 0-12 months old (0-9kg)
- For children 1-3 years old (8-18kg)
- Items of a personal nature
- Food, drink
- English speaking guide pay extra 1200 THB
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Visitors are required to cover up at the temple. Please wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants or a sarong
- Comfortable shoes or sandals that can be easily removed before entering a temple
- Hat and sunglasses
- Trip Duration: 5hrs.
- Availability: Daily
- Start 8:00 am. or your requirement
- Group size: 2-12 persons
- This private tour included only a transport and a driver.
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply with later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
Where we go?