Trekking Tour Doi Suthep
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Wat Pha Lat
Chiang Mai, Thailand
(Half Day Private Tour)
Tour Price: 4000 Baht/Van
Include : English speaking guide
This private one day tour takes you from Chiang Mai city to the temple of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep on Doi Suthep mountain. Follow in the footsteps of the pilgrims who climb up 309 steps to the stupa on the hilltop. Get spectacular views of Chiang Mai city and its surroundings.
Next, Start trekking from the temple to Mon Tha Tan Waterfall. Easy hike through a beautiful tropical forest, the trail goes up and down but is never steep.
After that, we will move to Wat Pha Lad. The temple is quite pretty and surrounded by ancient looking Buddha shrines, some gardens, and other structures. After exploring the temple, trek from the monk trail about 1 hour to foothill.
- Pickup at hotel or guesthouse
- Drive to Suthep – Pui National Park about 40 minutes
- Visit Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
- Trekking to Mon Tha Tan Waterfall and Wat Pha Lat
- Trek from Monk trail to foothill
- Return to hotel or guesthouse
Trekking Tour Doi Suthep Mountain
Private Tour only your Group
- Air-conditioned vehicles with an experienced driver
- Transfer from/to Hotel in city area
- Accident Insurance
- English speaking guide
- A child safety restraint seats (Car seat) are available with advance reservation.
- For children 0-12 months old (0-9kg)
- For children 1-3 years old (8-18kg)
- Items of a personal nature
- Food, drink
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Tip (for your convenience)
- Visitors are required to cover up at the temple. Please wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants or a sarong
- Comfortable shoes or sandals that can be easily removed before entering a temple
- Hat and sunglasses
- Trip Duration: 5hrs.
- Availability: Daily
- Start 8:00 am. or your requirement
- Group size: 2-12 persons
- This private tour included only a transport and a driver.
- Receive a full refund for cancellations done 7 days before
- Failure to comply with later than 7 days will be charged with Full Amount for Late Cancellation.
Remark Deposit 30% from full amount
Where we go?